Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

BEWARE THIS COMPANY AES INTERNATIONAL TAKES YOUR MONEY AND CHARGES YOU VAT AGAINST CHARGES WHEN THEY SHOULD NOT. ALSO, THEY DO NOT LOOK AFTER YOUR POLICY JUST TAKE MONEY.

AND MOVE YOU TO A DIFFERENT JURISDICTION TO ESCAPE THE UK OMBUDSMAN DO NOT TRADE WITH THEM DO NOT DEAL WITH James McLeod OR RUSSEL HAMMOND OR Sam Instone THEY ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED

THEY SIGN YOU UP UNDER THE UK JURISDICTION TO MAKE YOU FEEL SAFE, THEN THEY EMAIL YOU TO SAY( HEY ROSS IS GOING TO TAKE YOU ON AND LOOK AFER YOU FROM NOW ON) HE IS IN POLAND, SO THEY CHANGE JURISDICTION WITHOUT EXPLAINING THIS TO YOU, THEN IF YOU HAVE ISSUES THEY SAY COMPLAIN TO POLISH OMBUDSMAN !!! AS FOR THE VAT THING IF THEY MOVED YOU SO SHOULD THE VAT SITUATION, THEY ARE ON A THIN LINE WITH THE LAW.

IF WE CAN FIND SAY 20 PEOPLE WHO HAD SIMILAR ISSUES WE CAN MAKE A CLASS ACTION IN EUROPE AGAINST SAM INSTONE HE IS THE ONE TO TAKE LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY CONTACT ME HERE SALES@COBBSPAIN.COM

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: There way of handling a complaint.

Comments

Being the adviser mentioned in this complaint and having worked in financial services for 15 years and never having a complaint held against me during that time (UK FCA register can be checked to confirm the same) I feel compelled to post my comments.This client’s primary complaint related to issues concerning his pension after the period in which I arranged the initial admin (first couple of months) thus I had no involvement in the management of his policy after this initial stage, though I understand that his main complaint was in relation to VAT charged against fees.However, a secondary issue emerged in relation to the change of AES branch for his policy from the UK to one of our other EU branches in Poland (as a consequence of a change of adviser who was based in Poland), of which the client felt wasn’t made clear.As the advice provided, within AES, is of the exact same standard whether it emanates from the UK, Poland, UAE or anywhere else, and as this client wasn’t a resident of the UK himself, it wasn’t immediately obvious to me/us at the time (we’ve changed our protocol since) that a ‘flag’ needed to be raised to signal a change in jurisdiction, for his policy, between EU branches - as the advice provided is the same irrespective of branch location.As per this client’s latest post, really happy to see that this client’s complaint has now been resolved to his satisfaction.

to RH #1505555

Hello RusselNice you took time to BUT in, shame it took 2 years i have been trying to reach to you as you know i copied you in the emails, but not one time did you try and assist me, Its great that SAM INSTONE resolved this but you cannot help yourself make things worse can you.If we have a customer complain we resolve it within 14 days to 1 month, i lost a potential increaser in value of 25,000 usd because as i see it, YOU hook uk clients in, Then pass them over to others in other countries to manage, WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT or understanding that you are transferring there UK rights, Your a bad man RUSSEL H, I put my trust in you, i kept all my email just in case we end up in court, ARE YOU READY RUSSEL, Come on Make it happen.Im happy to go to court if you want your chance to defend what you have done to me? BE A MAN RUSSEL send me 25,000 USD then i will respect you, BUT you won't because you're a fraud, How many other AES customers have been signed up under UK FLAG and you passed them over to ROSS or UAE?Shame you stirred this up after SAM went to a lot of trouble to resolve it, why did you not leave it alone?Hope i get the chance to meet up with you, im in the uk during the next 3 months, shall i call and see you??

Oh yes you dont have an office in the uk, its a po Box,, and ROSS office is his phone & his Apartment And your calling that AES polish office..

Look it up on Google, I fell Hook Line with you when i was in need of a resolution at a time of weakness & you took advantage of me.. & others from what i see.How do you work treating people like this way???2 years on and you decide to stick your NOSE in, why did you not reply to any of my emails during the last 2 years, i can post some on here if you want so all can see who you really are.As others state AES Scammer Russel Hamond

Ross in Poland is well respected and a nice guy by all accounts, and properly qualified. I cannot comment on this situation but these sites can cause collateral damage to advisers that did not cause the "alleged" problem.

to Qualified IFA #1502265

yes i do agree, this is about they not giving time to the likes of people like Ross, to keep eyes on your policy, & moving UK policies to different jurisdictions without explaining it..